Headspace Accountancy specialises in offering tax and accountancy services to small businesses. We take care of the red tape leaving you free to concentrate on running your business.
We are here to help, especially at times of major stress or change such as setting up your business, incorporation or employing people for the first time.
Services we offer include:
- Self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Bookkeeping assistance, training and support.
- Company formation and accounts.
- Corporation tax advice, calculation and online filing.
- VAT - registration, special schemes and online filing.
- Payroll processing including auto-enrolment and benefits.
- Monthly CIS returns.
- Reports for mortgage and visa applications.
- Cashflows, budgeting and management accounts.
As a small firm, working from a home office in Loddon, we are able to keep overheads low, our fees competitive and offer an exceptionally good value service.
The firm is registered with the ICAEW Business Advice Service to provide an initial consultation at no charge.
We can also be called upon to help with other onerous business admin tasks which can cost so dear if not done properly such as employment contracts, insurance questionnaires and claims, accident reports and credit control.